- Effectively manages team members, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are carried out
- Coordinate and provide support to the network of distributors/customers, both national and international, on issues relating to technical support, training, etc.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Carries out the company’s Quality and Continuous Improvement Plan
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Offers exemplary customer service; taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services
- Coordinate with the operations and commercial departments, managing contractual deadlines and ensures compliance and commitment
- Responsible for controlling costs of all service and job related activities
- Eventually, carry out field support actions for SPV technicians from our distribution network, both nationally and internationally
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- At least 2+ years experience
- Sales/Technical Engineering background
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to develop relationships and interact with all levels of management, including Operations, Commercial departments etc.
- Willing to travel for the job
- Capable to lead, influence and coordinate efforts of other staff members in support of program execution
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and fluid environment
- Driving licence
- Creative thinker, good social skills, strategic, persuasive en negotiation skills, analytic, tolerance to stress
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV to Maria Castello, firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself, what you have been up to in your career to date and why you want to join our team. If you have any further questions about this posisition, feel free to reach out to that same email or call +34 968112827.