- Effectively manages team members, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are carried out
- Coordinate and provide support to the network of distributors/customers, both national and international, on issues relating to technical support, training, etc.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Carries out the company’s Quality and Continuous Improvement Plan
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Offers exemplary customer service; taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services
- Coordinate with the operations and commercial departments, managing contractual deadlines and ensures compliance and commitment
- Responsible for controlling costs of all service and job related activities
- Eventually, carry out field support actions for SPV technicians from our distribution network, both nationally and internationally
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- At least 2+ years experience
- Sales/Technical Engineering background
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to develop relationships and interact with all levels of management, including Operations, Commercial departments etc.
- Willing to travel for the job
- Capable to lead, influence and coordinate efforts of other staff members in support of program execution
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and fluid environment
- Driving licence
- Creative thinker, good social skills, strategic, persuasive en negotiation skills, analytic, tolerance to stress
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV to Maria Castello, email@example.com. Tell us a bit about yourself, your career experience and why you want to join our team. If you have any further questions about this position, feel free to email or call +34 968112827.